- Alzheimer’s Disease.
- Brain Cancer.
- Epilepsy and Other Seizure Disorders.
- Mental Disorders.
- Parkinson’s and Other Movement Disorders.
- Stroke and Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA
- Cystinosis. Cystinosis is a rare disorder that allows a natural chemical called cystine to build up in your body and cause health problems.
- IgA Nephropathy.
- Lupus Nephritis.
- Polycystic Kidney Disease.
- Rare diseases.
One of the most common complications of heart disease, heart failure occurs when your heart can’t pump enough blood to meet your body’s needs. Heart failure can result from many forms of heart disease, including heart defects, cardiovascular disease, valvular heart disease, heart infections or cardiomyopathy.